Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 cup(s) Celery
- 1 box(es) Refrigerated pie crust
- 1 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Garlic MInced
- 1 cup(s) Frozen peas
- 1 cube(s) Frozen corn
- 1 cup(s) Potato Cubed and par boiled
- 1 cup(s) Carrots Shredded and par boiled
- 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) Flour
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) Low fat milk
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) Poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) White pepper
- 1 eggs Whipped
- Sauté onion, celery, garlic in butter
- Boil potatoes in chicken broth, add carrots to broth boil quickly.
- Add frozen vegetables. Set aside
- Make roux with flour in butter, onion garlic.
- Add milk, then wine. Stir until smooth..
- Add vegetable mixture to roux.
- Season with seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add milk or broth for desired thickness.
- Roll out crust for 10" deep dish pie plate.
- Fill crust and top with 2nd crust. Brush with egg.
- Bake at 375 for 60 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Joperks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Pot Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes