Chicken Pot Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) cooked chicken
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 whole(s) onion medium, chopped
- 1 can(s) mixed veggies
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 box(es) refrigerated pie crusts 2/box
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1. Remove pie crusts from refrigerator, let stand 15 minutes on counter.
- 2. Simmer veggies, soup, chicken, milk, salt/pepper, and onions on low
- 3. Place one pie crust in pie plate. Add chicken and vegetable mixture.
- 4. Place second pie crust over pie, fold over edges and pinch with fork.
- 5. Cut top crust to vent.
- 6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until crust is golden.
- 7. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bekah251 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note