Chicken Pot Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) cooked chicken
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 whole(s) onion medium, chopped
- 1 can(s) mixed veggies
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 box(es) refrigerated pie crusts 2/box
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1. Remove pie crusts from refrigerator, let stand 15 minutes on counter.
- 2. Simmer veggies, soup, chicken, milk, salt/pepper, and onions on low
- 3. Place one pie crust in pie plate. Add chicken and vegetable mixture.
- 4. Place second pie crust over pie, fold over edges and pinch with fork.
- 5. Cut top crust to vent.
- 6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until crust is golden.
- 7. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bekah251 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes