Chicken Pot Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 egg
- 2 cup(s) chicken breasts cubed
- 1 cup(s) broccoli chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) carrots sliced
- 1 cup(s) cauliflower chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 3 cup(s) half and half
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 2 cube(s) chick boullion
- 1 puff pastry
- Boil chicken and vegetables.
- Melt butt and add flour. Cook for 5 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add half and half and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes until thickened.
- Dissolve cubes of boullion in 1/4 c. of warm water. Add to the sauce along with the cheese.
- Combine the sauce with chicken and vegetables. Place in oven safe dish and top with sheet of puff pastry.
- Bake at 400 for 40-50 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wendyc122004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Pot Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes