Chicken Pot Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) butter
- 1/3 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2/3 cup(s) milk
- 2 1/2 - 3 cup(s) chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 cup(s) Green Giant vegetables, thawed
- 2 Ready made pie crusts
- 1. Heat oven to 450 degrees. Line pie tin with one crust.
- 2. In a medium saucepan, melt butter and saute onion until tender. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until blended. Gradually stir in broth and milk. Stir constantly until bubbly and thickened.
- 3. Remove from heat and add chicken and vegetables. Spoon into pie crust. Top with second crust. Flute and vent.
- 4. Bake 35-40 minutes. Let stand before cutting.
- * Serve with mashed potatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by evsharer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Pot Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes