Chicken Pot Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Cubed
- 3 clove(s) Red Onion Diced
- 1 can(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 can(s) Green Beans Drained
- Corn Drained
- 5 Water
- 1/4 cup(s) Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- 1 cup(s) Milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1 dash(es) Onion Powder
- Black Pepper
- Biscuit Topping
- 3 teaspoon(s) Flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) Baking Powder
- 2/3 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) Milk
- In frying pan saute chicken onions and garlic til fully cooked.
- Place into casserole dish.
- Cover with green beans and corn.
- In sauce pan simmer water and bouillon cubes til dissolved.
- Add in milk and stir over low heat.
- Slowly whisk in flour a little at a time to prevent clumps.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder and pepper to taste.
- Whisk over low heat until thickened.
- Pour over chicken and veggies in casserole dish.
- In medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Pour oil and milk together and add to flour mixture.
- Stir til dough forms.
- Shape dough into small biscuits (makes about 10) and place on top of chicken and gravy.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Johannas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes