Chicken Pot Pie
No need to add salt to this recipe, the bouillon cubes do it all for you. Fairly simple and tastes wonderful. Just used what I had laying around the house :)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Cubed
- 3 clove(s) Red Onion Diced
- 1 can(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 can(s) Green Beans Drained
- Corn Drained
- 5 Water
- 1/4 cup(s) Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- 1 cup(s) Milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1 dash(es) Onion Powder
- Black Pepper
- Biscuit Topping
- 3 teaspoon(s) Flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) Baking Powder
- 2/3 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) Milk
- In frying pan saute chicken onions and garlic til fully cooked.
- Place into casserole dish.
- Cover with green beans and corn.
- In sauce pan simmer water and bouillon cubes til dissolved.
- Add in milk and stir over low heat.
- Slowly whisk in flour a little at a time to prevent clumps.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder and pepper to taste.
- Whisk over low heat until thickened.
- Pour over chicken and veggies in casserole dish.
- In medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Pour oil and milk together and add to flour mixture.
- Stir til dough forms.
- Shape dough into small biscuits (makes about 10) and place on top of chicken and gravy.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Johannas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note