Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 2 garlic clives minced
- 8 ounce(s) celery and onion package
- 4 tomatillos , canned drained and chopped
- 2 can(s) chix borth
- 15 ounce(s) white hominy rinsed
- 2 cup(s) chopped rotissere chicken
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 avocado diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- Heat spices in oil. Add tomatotillos, add broth and hominy. COver and bring to a boil. Uncover and cook 8 minutes. Stir in lime juice, chicken and salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by keensolutions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Posole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews