- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 (6-oz.) PILGRIM'S PRIDE EatWellStayHealthy Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, diced
- 1 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-oz.) container reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-oz.) block 2% reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels.
Melt butter in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat; add chicken and mushrooms, and sauté 10 minutes or until chicken is done and mushrooms are tender. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach, soup, and next 3 ingredients; fold in cheese.
Spoon one-fourth of chicken mixture in a lightly greased 8- x 8-inch baking dish. Arrange 2 noodles on top of mixture. Repeat layers twice; top with remaining chicken mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake, covered, at 350° for 45 minutes; uncover and bake 15 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Note: To make ahead, prepare recipe as directed through Step Cover and chill at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes; proceed with recipe as directed.