Yield: 8 to 10 appetizer servings
- 20 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- Ranch dressing
- Garnish: sliced green onions
- Stir together first 4 ingredients and 1 cup flour. Stir together milk and egg.
- Dredge chicken pieces in remaining 1/3 cup flour; dip in egg mixture, and dredge in wafer mixture.
- Pour oil in a large skillet; heat to 375°. Fry chicken pieces, in 4 batches, 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done. Drain chicken on paper towels, and serve with Ranch dressing. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note