- 20 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- Ranch dressing
- Garnish: sliced green onions
How to Make It
Stir together first 4 ingredients and 1 cup flour. Stir together milk and egg.
Dredge chicken pieces in remaining 1/3 cup flour; dip in egg mixture, and dredge in wafer mixture.
Pour oil in a large skillet; heat to 375°. Fry chicken pieces, in 4 batches, 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done. Drain chicken on paper towels, and serve with Ranch dressing. Garnish, if desired.