Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) heavy cream
- 1/3 cup(s) scallions, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup(s) vodka
- Season cutlets with salt and pepper then dust with flour.
- Saute cutlets in oil. Transfer to a platter; pour off fat from pan.
- Deglaze pan with vodka(AWAY FROM FLAME)and cook until vodka is nearly gone.
- Add broth and lemon juice. Return cutlets to pan and cook each side 1 minute. Transfer cutlets to a warm plate.
- Finish the sauce with tomatoes and cream. Heat through, then pour over the cutlets.
- Garnish with scallions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karenv1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Pomodoro Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes