Chicken & Pineapple Skewers with Pineapple Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 2 green onions
- 2 tablespoon(s) low sodium tamari soy sau
- 1 tablespoon(s) rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated ginger, divided
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breast cubed
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh pineapple cubed
- 1 tablespoon(s) agave nectar
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- In a large bowl, whisk together onions, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger. Add chicken and cover, leaving it to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- If you’re using an indoor grill, preheat the grill to high or heat a medium-sized pan on your stovetop over high heat for at least 3 minutes. Drain chicken, discarding marinade, and using 12 skewers of about 6 inches in length, alternate cubes of chicken with cubes of pineapple, capping each skewer off with 1 cherry tomato. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until browned.
- Nutrients per 2 skewer: Calories 120, Total Fat: 2 g, Sat. Fat: 0 g, Carbs: 8 g, Fiber: 0 g, Sugars: 6 g, Protein: 16 g, Sodium: 240 mg, Cholesterol: 40 mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margow2108 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken & Pineapple Skewers with Pineapple Sweet & Sour Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes