Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Thin sliced chicken breast cutlets
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Eggs, beaten with a little milk
- Butter and olive oil
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) White wine
- 1-2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) Lemon juice
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) Capers
- 1. Mix panko and parmesan in a large plate.
- 2. Salt and pepper chicken
- 3. Dredge chicken in flour. Dip in egg, and then in breadcrumb mixture
- 4. Heat butter and olive oil in a skillet
- 5. Add breaded cutlets and cook 2-3 minutes per side until done.
- 6. Remove cutlets and Place on wire rack over cookie sheet in low oven to keep warm
- 7. Add 1 tbsp butter and cook garlic 1 minute
- 8. Add wine to deglaze. Add chicken broth and cook over high to reduce for a fe minutes
- 9. Add lemon juice and capers
- 10. Add in butter at the end. Spoon sauce over chicken
This recipe is a personal recipe added by avandewater2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken piccata Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes