Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) chicken breasts whole
- 2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt, as needed
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup rich chicken stock
- 2 small, thin-skinned lemons, juiced
- 1/4 chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lightly salt both sides of chicken cutlets. Dredge cutlets in flour and cheese mixture, patting off excess. Heat a large sauté pan over med-high heat. Add oil and one tablespoon butter. When butter foams, add cutlets, in batches if necessary, to color and cook through both sides -- a couple of minutes. Remove chicken to plate and keep warm.
- Add wine, broth, and lemon juice, scraping the bottom browned bits into the sauce, reduce to sauce consistency. Remove from heat. Add pinch of salt and parsley. Swirl in the two tablespoons butter and the capers.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shawneexleex5 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
chicken piccata Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes