1. Pound chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, starting at thicker portion of breasts.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper; then dip in flour.
3. Heat a large skillet over Medium-High heat 3 minutes; add oil and 1-Tbsp butter. Saute' chicken in two batches, 3 minutes per side, or until browned. Remove to a plate.
4. Add wine or broth to hot skillet; scrape bottom with spoon to release any browned bits. Simmer to reduce liquid in skillet by one-half.
5. Add remaining 1-Tbsp butter, capers and lemon juice. Stir and reduce heat to Medium. Return chicken to skillet; simmer 3 to 5 minutes and serve.
Go to full version of