- 4 piece(s) All Natural Chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, divided use
- 2 tablespoon(s) Capers
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh-squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) White Wine or Chicken Broth
- 1. Pound chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, starting at thicker portion of breasts.
- 2. Season chicken with salt and pepper; then dip in flour.
- 3. Heat a large skillet over Medium-High heat 3 minutes; add oil and 1-Tbsp butter. Saute' chicken in two batches, 3 minutes per side, or until browned. Remove to a plate.
- 4. Add wine or broth to hot skillet; scrape bottom with spoon to release any browned bits. Simmer to reduce liquid in skillet by one-half.
- 5. Add remaining 1-Tbsp butter, capers and lemon juice. Stir and reduce heat to Medium. Return chicken to skillet; simmer 3 to 5 minutes and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vickiw1206 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note