More From I Can't Believe Its Not Butter!®
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb.), pounded
- 3 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 thin slices lemon
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in shallow dish. Dip chicken in flour mixture, coating well.
Melt 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook chicken in two batches until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
Add broth and lemon slices to same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat, scraping up brown bits from bottom of pan. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon Spread until melted. Pour sauce over chicken and garnish, if desired, with parsley.
Cost per recipe*: $7.16
Cost per serving*: $1.79
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 220, Calories From Fat 70, Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 8g, Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 410mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g, Sugars 0g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Protein 27g, Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes