Pounding the chicken into thin pieces helps tenderize the meat and keeps the cooking time to about 10 minutes or less.
Oxmoor House JANUARY 2005
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until butter melts, stirring often. Set aside, and keep warm.
2. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
3. Combine flour, paprika, and red pepper in a shallow bowl; dredge chicken in flour mixture.
4. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat. Add chicken, and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is lightly browned.
5. Transfer chicken to a serving plate, and drizzle with wine mixture. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, and garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
carbo rating: 4
Go to full version of