This was very simple to make but the presentation was impressive. Excellent recipe with common ingredients and quick to make.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 235
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 5.2g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 40g
- Carbohydrate: 5.2g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 106mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 363mg
- Calcium: 26mg
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon chicken-flavored bouillon granules
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon slices (optional)
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until butter melts, stirring often. Set aside, and keep warm.
- 2. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- 3. Combine flour, paprika, and red pepper in a shallow bowl; dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- 4. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat. Add chicken, and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is lightly browned.
- 5. Transfer chicken to a serving plate, and drizzle with wine mixture. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, and garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
- carbo rating: 4
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note