This was very simple to make but the presentation was impressive. Excellent recipe with common ingredients and quick to make.
Pounding the chicken into thin pieces helps tenderize the meat and keeps the cooking time to about 10 minutes or less.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 235
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 5.2g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 40g
- Carbohydrate: 5.2g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 106mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 363mg
- Calcium: 26mg
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon chicken-flavored bouillon granules
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon slices (optional)
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until butter melts, stirring often. Set aside, and keep warm.
- 2. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- 3. Combine flour, paprika, and red pepper in a shallow bowl; dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- 4. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat. Add chicken, and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is lightly browned.
- 5. Transfer chicken to a serving plate, and drizzle with wine mixture. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, and garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
- carbo rating: 4
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note