- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon chicken-flavored bouillon granules
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon slices (optional)
- calories 235
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 5.2 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 40 g
- carbohydrate 5.2 g
- fiber 0.6 g
- cholesterol 106 mg
- iron 1.8 mg
- sodium 363 mg
- calcium 26 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until butter melts, stirring often. Set aside, and keep warm.
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine flour, paprika, and red pepper in a shallow bowl; dredge chicken in flour mixture.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat. Add chicken, and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is lightly browned.
Transfer chicken to a serving plate, and drizzle with wine mixture. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, and garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
carbo rating: 4