- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons commercial pesto
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella or reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- calories 442
- caloriesfromfat 28 %
- fat 13.7 g
- satfat 4.7 g
- monofat 4.9 g
- polyfat 0.8 g
- protein 41.4 g
- carbohydrate 35.4 g
- fiber 1.4 g
- cholesterol 86 mg
- iron 3.2 mg
- sodium 767 mg
- calcium 284 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Unroll pizza crust dough onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; pat into a 12 x 8-inch rectangle. Bake at 450° for 9 minutes.
Sprinkle chicken with Italian seasoning. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken, and sauté 3 to 4 minutes or until done.
Spread pesto evenly over pizza crust; top with chicken, and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into 8 pieces.