- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 12 ounces frozen pepper stir-fry
- 12 ounces chicken breast tenders, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt-free Mexican seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar or part-skim mozzarella cheese
- calories 256
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fat 7.1 g
- satfat 3.9 g
- monofat 0.4 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 31 g
- carbohydrate 17.3 g
- fiber 2.9 g
- cholesterol 70 mg
- iron 1.2 mg
- sodium 627 mg
- calcium 314 mg
How to Make It
Place tortillas on a baking sheet; lightly coat each tortilla with cooking spray. Broil 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp, turning once; set aside.
Place pepper stir-fry in a colander. Rinse in cold running water 30 seconds or until peppers thaw; drain well, and pat dry.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add pepper stir-fry; sauté 4 minutes. Add chicken, seasoning, salt, and red pepper. Sauté 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is done.
Top each tortilla with 1/2 cup chicken mixture and 1/4 cup cheese. Broil 1 minute or until cheese melts.