- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package (about 1/2 cup) annatto seed paste (achiote)
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast halves (3 1/2 pounds)
- Sesame seeds
- 12 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 16 miniature fresh mozzarella balls (bocconcini)
- Avocado Vinaigrette
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Place chicken in a large zip-top freezer bag. Pour orange juice mixture over chicken. Seal and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) about 15 minutes or until done, turning once. Cool completely; cover and chill at least 1 hour. Slice chicken into strips, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Combine salad greens, tomatoes, cucumber, and mozzarella, tossing well. Top with chicken strips, and serve with Avocado Vinaigrette.