This is a quick and easy chicken pasta dish that's perfect for those busy weeknights. Serve with a light green salad for the ultimate meal.
Southern Living APRIL 2009
1. Prepare farfalle according to package directions.
2. Cut chicken tenders into bite-size pieces, and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper. Sauté chicken in 2 Tbsp. hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes or until done.
3. Meanwhile, snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus. Cut asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
4. Sauté onions in 2 Tbsp. hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until softened. Increase heat to medium-high, add asparagus and bell pepper, and sauté 5 to 6 minutes.
5. Stir in pesto. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat; stir in pasta and chicken, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and, if desired, sliced black olives. Serve immediately.
Go to full version of