Chicken and Pasta with Tomato Alfredo Cream Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 oz each)
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes with Mild Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 12 ounces dry spinach or plain fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts; cook 10 minutes, turning once, or until no longer pink in centers. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
2. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet. Add onions and bell peppers. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Add undrained tomatoes; reduce heat to low. Stir in Alfredo sauce and heat gently 3 to 4 minutes until hot, stirring frequently.
3. Slice chicken diagonally. Divide pasta among 6 serving plates; top with chicken and sauce. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note