Chicken Pasta Salad
Good salad for hot weather. Can serve with bread sticks or other cold salads.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) shell macaroni
- 3 cup(s) chicken cooked and cubed
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 can(s) mandarin oranges drained
- 3/4 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) celery diced
- 1/1/2 cup(s) seedles red or green grapes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.In a large bowl, combine pasta and remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours (or overnight) to blen flavors. Serve on a bed of lettuce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Donna58 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note