Chicken Pasta Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) shell macaroni
- 3 cup(s) chicken cooked and cubed
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 can(s) mandarin oranges drained
- 3/4 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) celery diced
- 1/1/2 cup(s) seedles red or green grapes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.In a large bowl, combine pasta and remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours (or overnight) to blen flavors. Serve on a bed of lettuce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Donna58 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note