- 1 can (14 oz.) Swanson® Chicken Broth (1 3/4 cups) (Regular or Natural Goodness™)
- 1/2 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed or 0 dried basil leaves
- 3 cups cooked corkscrew-shaped pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomato cut in half
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1/2 cup sliced mushroom
- 2 small red onion , chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- lettuce leaves
How to Make It
MIX broth, mayonnaise, cheese and dill weed.
TOSS pasta, tomatoes, peas, mushrooms, onion, chicken and broth mixture until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hr. Serve on lettuce.
TIP: For 2 cups cubed cooked chicken, in medium saucepan over medium heat, in 4 cups boiling water, cook 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cubed, 5 min. or until chicken is done.