Simple, light, and delicious! Add Sliced Mushrooms and a red bell pepper to round it out.
Chicken Pasta Primavera
To save time, batch-cook the pasta and use precooked or rotisserie chicken for this easy, fiber-packed dish. Use a vegetable peeler to make the zucchini ribbons.
Resistant Starch: 2g
More From Health
Total: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 410
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrate: 61g
- Fiber: 12g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Sodium: 480mg
- 1/2 cup uncooked whole-grain rotini
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast, sliced into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 onion, vertically sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise into ribbons
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
- 2. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes.
- 3. Add onion, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and tomato to pan; cook 8 to 10 minutes.
- 4. Combine chicken mixture, pasta, and zucchini ribbons; toss gently. Top with Parmesan cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note