Chicken Pasta Alfredo
Canned chicken makes it easy to make this creamy pasta dish in just over 30 minutes...it's a lifesaver on a busy day. For a more traditional Alfredo sauce, substitute 2 tablespoons butter and 1 1/2 cups heavy cream for the cream cheese and milk. Proceed as directed above. 3 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water may be substituted for the 12.5-ounce can. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 3/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 12 1/2-ounce can(s) SwansonÂ® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 of a 1-pound package fettuccine, cooked and drained
- • Heat the cream cheese and milk in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the cream cheese is melted, stirring often.
- • Add the chicken, peas and fettuccine to the skillet and toss to coat. Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note