chicken parmigiana burgers
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) lean chicken burgers
- 4 ounce(s) part skim mozzarella cheese (I used Alpine Lace)
- 1 cup(s) pomodoro sauce (jar sauce would work
- 4 rolls such as ciabatta rolls
- Heat the sauce; cook burgers 2-3 minutes on each side. Top with cheese; when melted put on a roll and top with sauce. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by scrappingmom07 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
chicken parmigiana burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes