1. Preheat oven to 425°. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Whisk egg whites just until foamy.
2. Place a wire rack coated with cooking spray in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Stir together cornflakes, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
3. Dredge chicken in flour, shaking off excess. Dip chicken in egg white, and dredge in cornflake mixture. Lightly coat chicken on each side with cooking spray; arrange chicken on wire rack.
4. Bake at 425° for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and done.
5. Top each chicken breast with your favorite pasta sauce and shredded reduced-fat cheese. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.