From "The Internet"
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 eggs Beaten
- 2 ounce(s) Dry Bread Crumbs
- 2 chicken breasts Boneless Skinless
- 16 ounce(s) spaghetti Sauce
- 2 ounce(s) mozzarella cheese Shredded
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese Grated
- Preheat oven to 350 Deg F. Lightly grease a medium baking pan.
- Pour egg into a small shallow bowl. Place bread crumbs in a separate shallow bowl. Dip chicken into egg, ten into the bread crumbs. Place coated chicken on the prepared baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Pour 1/2 of the spaghetti sauce into a 7x11" baking dish. Place chicken over sauce, and cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle cheeses on top and return to the preheated oven for 20 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Parmigiana Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes