- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, for dusting
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/3 pounds thin chicken cutlets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry red or white wine
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 4 ounces part-skim mozzarella, coarsely shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan, for serving
- calories 354
- fat 12 g
- satfat 4 g
- protein 44 g
- carbohydrate 11 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 103 mg
- sodium 674 mg
How to Make It
Season flour with salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Add half of chicken; shake to coat; transfer to a plate. Repeat.
Warm half of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of chicken; cook for 4 minutes, turning once, then transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
Add wine to skillet and stir with a wooden spoon, scraping up any browned bits. Cook until syrupy, 1 to 2 minutes. Add tomato sauce and reduce heat to medium-low. Add chicken; coat with sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella and parsley on top, cover skillet and cook until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
Transfer chicken to plates, sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.