- 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 cup Ragú® Cheesy! Classic Alfredo Sauce, divided
- 1.25 cups Plain dry bread crumbs
- .5 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- .25 teaspoon Garlic powder
- .25 teaspoon Paprika (optional)
- .25 Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 1 oz.)
- 2 Medium tomatoes, chopped
- calories 350
- caloriesfromfat 100
- satfat 3.5 g
- fat 11 g
- cholesterol 110 mg
- sodium 530 mg
- carbohydrate 20 g
- sugars 3 g
- fiber 1 g
- protein 40 g
- calcium 15 %
- iron 15 %
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Dip chicken in 1/4 cup Sauce, then bread crumbs combined with Italian seasoning, garlic powder and paprika, coating well.
Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
Pour remaining 3/4 cup Sauce over chicken; top with cheese, then tomato. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.