Chicken Parmesan with Pepperoni
Community Recipe from
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 4 boneless, skinnless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) parmigiano-reggiano cheese freshly grated
- 1 cup(s) shredded mozzarella
- 2 ounce(s) sliced pepperoni
- 2 tablespoon(s) flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 2 cup(s) panko
- preheat the oven to 450. In a pie plate, beat the eggs with the milk. Spread the flour and panko in 2 separate pie plates. Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper and dust in the flour. Dip the chicken in the egg mixture and then in the panko; press to help the crumbs adhere.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the chicken and cook over moderately high heat, turning once, until cooked through. Drain the chicken on paper towels, then transfer to a rimmed baking sheet. Top the chicken with tomato sauce, cheeses, and pepperoni.
- Bake the chicken about 15 min, until cheese is melted and bubbling. transfer the chicken to plates, sprinkle with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note