This was very easy and incredibly delicious! I used Texas Toast style garlic bread and added sundried tomatoes into the mix.... was delicious and looked/tasted much more difficult than it actually was. A great, cheap, easy meal.
Chicken Parmesan Pizza
Easy side: Toss together romaine lettuce, freshly cracked pepper, and grated Parmesan cheese; toss with your favorite bottled Caesar dressing. Sprinkle with croutons.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen garlic bread loaf
- 1/2 cup canned pizza sauce
- 6 deli fried chicken strips
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Italian three-cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange garlic bread, buttered sides up, on a baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 8 to 9 minutes or until bread is lightly browned. Spread pizza sauce over garlic bread.
- 3. Cut chicken strips into 1/2-inch pieces, and arrange over pizza sauce. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.
- 4. Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes