- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen garlic bread loaf
- 1/2 cup canned pizza sauce
- 6 deli fried chicken strips
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Italian three-cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange garlic bread, buttered sides up, on a baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 8 to 9 minutes or until bread is lightly browned. Spread pizza sauce over garlic bread.
Cut chicken strips into 1/2-inch pieces, and arrange over pizza sauce. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.
Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.