Chicken Parmesan Hero Sandwiches
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb.)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 (1 lb. 10 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 4 long Italian rolls, halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 400° . Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well.
In 13- x 9-inch glass baking dish, arrange chicken. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
Pour Pasta Sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. To serve, arrange chicken and sauce on rolls.
Preparation time: 10 Minute(s)
Cook time: 30 Minute(s)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches