Chicken Parmesan Casserole Holy Crap!!!
Community Recipe from
- 3 pound(s) chicken breast cut up (can use dark meat)
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 25 oz Emeril's Home Style Marinana sauce
- 1 24 oz Alessi Pasta Sauce smooth style
- 4 cup(s) mozzarella grated
- 2 cup(s) Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 5 oz Italian Style croutons crushed in bag
- In bottom of casserole dish add oil and garlic. Add cut up chicken and coat with
- garlic and oil. Cover the chicken with as much marinara sauce as you want. I
- used both jars. Add cheese. Croutons are crushed and put on top of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes are until chicken is not pink. Their recipe
- said "Use exactly "some." No more , no less. These measurements I have made
- up. Second time I used 24 oz Five cheese sauce by Bertolli and a 56 oz Tomato and Basil Classico sauce . It can be frozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Glendaamos and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes