Chicken Parmesan Casserole Holy Crap!!!
Off Pinterest site. No exact measurement so I made them up. 5/2013
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) chicken breast cut up (can use dark meat)
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 25 oz Emeril's Home Style Marinana sauce
- 1 24 oz Alessi Pasta Sauce smooth style
- 4 cup(s) mozzarella grated
- 2 cup(s) Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 5 oz Italian Style croutons crushed in bag
- In bottom of casserole dish add oil and garlic. Add cut up chicken and coat with
- garlic and oil. Cover the chicken with as much marinara sauce as you want. I
- used both jars. Add cheese. Croutons are crushed and put on top of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes are until chicken is not pink. Their recipe
- said "Use exactly "some." No more , no less. These measurements I have made
- up. Second time I used 24 oz Five cheese sauce by Bertolli and a 56 oz Tomato and Basil Classico sauce . It can be frozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Glendaamos and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note