Chicken Parmesan bundles
Community Recipe from
- 4 ounce(s) Philadelphia cream cheese Softened
- 1 package(s) Frozen chopped spinach Thawed and well drained
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Shredded Mozzarella cheese Divided
- 6 tablespoon(s) Grated Parmesan cheese Divided
- 6 Small boneless skinless chicken breast Pounded to one quarter inch thickness
- 1 Egg
- 10 Ritz crackers Crushed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Spaghetti sauce Heated
- 1 pound(s) Spaghetti
- Heat oven to 375°
- Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and 3 tablespoons Parmesan Until well blended; Spread onto chicken breasts. Starting at one short end of each breast, Roll up chicken tightly. Secure with wooden toothpicks, if desired.
- Beat egg in shallow dish. Mix remaining Parmesan and cracker crumbs In separate shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, Then roll in crumb mixture to evenly coat. Place seam side down, In 13 x 9 baking dish Sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is done (165). Remove and discard toothpicks if using. Serve chicken topped with spaghetti sauce And remaining mozzarella.
- I served the chicken over spaghetti with more sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cathyjcj and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Parmesan bundles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes