Chicken Parmesan Alfredo
More From Ragu
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu ® Cheesy! Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° . Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs combined with paprika, coating well.
Arrange chicken in 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
Pour 1 cup Classic Alfredo Sauce over chicken; top with cheese, then tomato. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with remaining Sauce, heated, and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
Preparation time: 10 Minute(s)
Cook time: 30 Minute(s)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This