Source: Weight Watchers/ WW PointsPlus: 8
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 29 ounce(s) canned diced tomatoes with italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- Â½ teaspoon(s) dried basil
- Â½ teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- Â½ teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts (four 4 oz pieces)
- Â½ cup(s) italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 teaspoon(s) olive oil divided
- 1 spray cooking spray
- Â¾ ounce(s) part-skim mozzarella cheese shredded
- Â¼ cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 35 minutes. Stir in sugar and vinegar; simmer 5 minutes.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 3. Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1⁄2-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Dredge chicken in breadcrumbs.
- 4. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 chicken breast halves to pan; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and chicken breast halves.
- 5. Arrange chicken in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour tomato mixture evenly over chicken, and sprinkle with cheeses. Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mltran08 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note