More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 354
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 44g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 103mg
- Sodium: 674mg
- 1/4 cup flour, for dusting
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/3 pounds thin chicken cutlets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry red or white wine
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 4 ounces part-skim mozzarella, coarsely shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Season flour with salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Add half of chicken; shake to coat; transfer to a plate. Repeat.
- Heat half of oil in a large nonstick skillet over mediumhigh heat. Add half of chicken and cook for 4 minutes, turning once; transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
- Add wine to skillet and stir with a wooden spoon, scraping up any browned bits. Cook until syrupy, 1 to 2 minutes. Add tomato sauce and reduce heat to mediumlow. Add chicken; coat with sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella and parsley on top, cover skillet and cook until cheese is melted, 5 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to plates, sprinkle with Parmesan and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes