- 4 cooked boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves, halved lengthwise
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- Cooking spray
- 2 club or grinder rolls, halved lengthwise
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- calories (1/2 open-face hero): 372
- fat 13 g
- satfat 5 g
- sodium 934 mg
- cholesterol 83 mg
How to Make It
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Set oven to broil. Meanwhile, combine chicken breasts and sauce in a skillet over low heat until heated through, about 7 or 8 minutes. Remove from heat.
Place roll halves in a broiler-proof dish coated with cooking spray. Top each with chicken breast and 1/4 cup of sauce; sprinkle with about 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Broil until the cheese bubbles and browns slightly, about 2 minutes.
How kids can help: Measure ingredients; assemble heros.