Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- chicken breasts
- Vegetable Oil
- Panko bread crumbs
- parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in Pan.
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Rinse Chicken Breasts
- Scramble two eggs in bowl
- Dig chicken in eggs
- Coat boats sides of chicken in panko bread crumbs
- Add to frying pan
- Cooked when both sides are browned
- Put chicken in baking dish
- Pour sauce on each breast and sprinkle with parmesean cheese
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for ten minutes
- Serve with pasta, salad and garlic bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Debbieann11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Parm Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes