- 4 baking potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 12 ounces), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- calories 311
- caloriesfromfat 25 %
- fat 8.6 g
- satfat 3.9 g
- monofat 1.9 g
- polyfat 1.2 g
- protein 22.9 g
- carbohydrate 36.3 g
- fiber 3.4 g
- cholesterol 86 mg
- iron 2.6 mg
- sodium 619 mg
- calcium 56 mg
How to Make It
Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven. Microwave at high 16 minutes or until done, rearranging potatoes after 8 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
Combine chicken, flour, paprika, salt, and pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake to coat.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture, onion, mushrooms, and garlic; saute 5 minutes. Add broth; bring to a boil. Cook 6 minutes or until chicken is done and the sauce thickens, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
Split potatoes open with fork; fluff pulp. Divide chicken mixture evenly over potatoes; sprinkle with parsley.