- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves, each cut into 3 pieces
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup sour cream
- Dumplings, mashed potatoes or rice, optional
How to Make It
Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
Heat oil in large skill 1 minute over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sprinkle evenly with paprika. Cook chicken 3 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add onions; cook until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with flour, salt and pepper. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low.
Simmer partially covered with lid, 10 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove skillet from heat; remove lid. Stir in sour cream.
Serve with hot cooked dumplings, mashed potatoes or rice, if desired.