Chicken Paillard Holly's Hill
Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken breasts skinless
- 1 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup(s) Panko crumbs
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 5 drop(s) tabasco
- 1 clove(s) garlic, pressed
- Fresh black pepper
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried orange peel
- Fresh greens
- Pound Chicken between plastic wrap.
- Prepare breading station with panko, whipped eggs and flour.
- Season with salt and pepper. Shallow fry breasts in oil for 2 or 3 minutes a side.
- Dressing. Whisk all ingredients until emulsified. add dressing to salad and toss.
- Serve,laying chix on plate and salad on top. Top with shaved parmesan. Servive with HH viognier or light red
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackSvahn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note