Chicken Paillard Holly's Hill
Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken breasts skinless
- 1 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup(s) Panko crumbs
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 5 drop(s) tabasco
- 1 clove(s) garlic, pressed
- Fresh black pepper
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried orange peel
- Fresh greens
- Pound Chicken between plastic wrap.
- Prepare breading station with panko, whipped eggs and flour.
- Season with salt and pepper. Shallow fry breasts in oil for 2 or 3 minutes a side.
- Dressing. Whisk all ingredients until emulsified. add dressing to salad and toss.
- Serve,laying chix on plate and salad on top. Top with shaved parmesan. Servive with HH viognier or light red
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackSvahn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes