Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) ea of paprika, garlic powder, dried oregano
- 1/2 pound(s) choppped chorizo
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1/2 red peppr chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) white rice
- 2 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 can(s) petite diced tomatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) tumeric
- 3/4 cup(s) frozen peas
- Toss chicken with 1 tablespoon of the oil, paprika, garlic, oregano, and a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
- Heat a large heavy-bottomed deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sauté, turning once, until well browned, about 6 minutes; remove chicken; set aside.
- Add remaining oil and sausages to skillet; cook until browned, 2-3 minutes. Add onions and peppers; cook until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in rice and tumeric to coat with oil. Add broth, tomatoes and chicken; bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook until liquid has absorbed and rice is tender, 15 minutes. Stir in peas; cover, turn off heat, wait a few minutes. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EiMigden and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Paella Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes