Chicken-Orzo Salad with Goat Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) uncooked orzo
- 3 cup(s) chopped grilled chicken breast strips (such as Tyson)
- 1/2 cup(s) trimmed arugula
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) prechopped red onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) extravirgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 tablespoon(s) (1 1/2 oz.) crumbled goat cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
- 2. Combine pasta, chicken, and the next 6 ingredients (through oregano) in a large bowl; toss well.
- 3. Combine vinegar, oil, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle vinegar mixture over pasta mixture; toss well to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken-Orzo Salad with Goat Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads