Adapted from Parenting Magazine can be eaten warm or cold
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 box of orzo cooked as directed
- 1 jar(s) prepared pesto
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken breast bitesize
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes halved
- 1 15.5 oz can of chickpeas rinsed and drained
- Combine cooked pasta and pesto. Gently str in beans and tomatoes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ROBN4409 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Orzo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads